The ongoing support of local government is vital to our ability to continue our work in the community. The past twelve months have seen the exciting developments across all of our programs that continue to address environmental issues currently affecting regional, metropolitan and coastal areas across NSW and encourage all Australians to take the first step towards caring for their local communities.
We are looking forward to providing further benefits over the year as they are secured. Present Council member benefits are:
- Substantial discounts on Waste Watchers education fees ($65 per day)
- Prioritised access to the Graffiti Action Day program.
- Free use of the Sustainability Streetscape Tool to measure social, environmental and economic indicators in all main streets
- 1 free entry into Tidy Towns
- 1 vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Discounted rates for all KABNSW events including Premier’s Dinner and Award events
- Free use of all Clean Site Program resources – To educate the building industry on best practice environmental guidelines, policies and legislation
- Discounts on purchasing cigarette butt bins
- Third party environmental advice, endorsement and feedback on reports, plans and proposals (i.e. EIS, SEP, POM, Submissions etc)
- Access to “Please Butt IT, Then Bin It” Campaign Resources
- Quarterly Email Newsletter
- Use of KABNSW logo on approved and relevant Council publications, signage and websites.
- Listing in the KABNSW Annual Report
- Provided with a copy of the Annual Report
- Listing and link on KABNSW website under ‘Council Members’